Producers of original entertainment content for wireless, online and television outlets worldwide.
StudioLA is a creative producer and distributor led by Emmy award-winning professionals with 35+ years in the news and entertainment industry.
StudioLA's team includes broadcast journalists, cinematographers, producers, animators, designers, brand managers, editors, writers, artists, and voice actors.
- StudioLA has distributed more than 1,000 video stories to outlets including SPRINT TV, RottenTomatoes.com, and worldwide including DoCoMo and China Mobile.
- StudioLA is pleased to announce that filmmaker Suzanne Joe Kai is directing, producing and writing Like A Rolling Stone: The Life & Times of Ben Fong-Torres, a feature documentary about the legendary music editor and writer of Rolling Stone magazine.
- StudioLA produces original private label content for major media brands, as well as its original content about Asian Americans reaching the fastest growing ethnic market in the U.S., with the highest purchasing power per capita. "If Asian Americans were a country, they would represent the 18th largest economy in the world" - Nielson
- StudioLA is pleased to have produced "Jim Ferguson's Hollywood" hosted by noted film reporter Jim Ferguson with interviews and features about his favorite movies.
- Jim is an original founding board member of the Broadcast Film Critics Association (BFCA), the largest organization in N. America with 250 TV, Radio and Online critics, producer of the Critics Choice Awards.